Friday, February 17, 2012

Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management, 90-Count Bottle

Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management, 90-Count Bottle

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B002NPCML0
  • UPC: 027917018935

List Price : $19.76
Price : $12.99
You Save : $6.77 (34%)
Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management, 90-Count Bottle

Product Description


Fiber Supplement. five grams of fiber per serving. Now you can appreciate your fiber. Fiber is an essential component of a wholesome way of life, but a lot of of us do not get adequate fiber. Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management make it simple and easy to get the additional fiber some men and women have to have, with the added rewards of B vitamins – all in a delicious sugar-totally free gummy. Excellent source of fiber. American Culinary ChefsBest Award winner. The ChefsBest Certified Award is awarded to brands highly rated overall by independent professional chefs. Alot more fiber than other leading brands. Sugar no cost. Natural colors and flavors. Not a reduced calorie food.

Client Reviews


Now, I had some difficulties with a Vitafusion gummy vitamin in the past, considering of the high sugar content.
I was a small hesitant to order it due to the fact it did not list the ingredients. But, it did say sugar no cost, so decided to give it a attempt.
If I was an individual debating more than acquiring this item, right here are some issues I would want to know.
The taste is genuinely good - I did not essentially expect such a fruity flavor, but it is there.
It need to be the xylitol they use to sweeten. There are three flavors, and they are all tasty.
The bottle listed them as peach, strawberry and berry. I can't comment yet on the actual fiber
element of them or how effectively they could possibly function on that, given that I've only had them a brief time.
I will say that shipment was fast, and I received a fresh, sealed item in excellent condition.
I was also surprised by the actual vitamin content of this item. These are wonderful for you!
A serving size is listed as 2 pieces. The every day suggested serving is just those two pieces.
(I usually look, because some have certainly low calories per serving size, but they want you to
take it 3 times a day! Just when a day, two pieces, with this item.)
Calories - ten (not bad)
Ttl Carbs 6g Fiber 5g (Net carbs 1 - not negative!)
Niacin 50% RDA
Vit B6 100% RDA
Folic Acid 100% RDA
Vit B-12 200% RDA
Biotin 25% RDA
Pantothenic acid 100%.
Ingredients are listed as follows (not certain why they do not list it in the Amazon listing):
Polydextrose, xylitol, gelatin, all-natural flavors, malic acid,
colors (black carrot juice extract, carrot and blueberry juices, annatto extract),
sucralose, fractionated coconut oil and beeswax.
Contains NO wheat gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts or soy.
The item is advised only for individuals 18 and up, NOT for kids or tweens.
So, if you have youngsters, or grandchildren that come to visit, then preserve these out of reach!
The bottle is sturdy and opens simply. (I do not like the ones you have to push and twist!)
I have dental problems and can't chew really hard factors or crunchy points, and have a difficult
time swallowing pills. So, I method all chewables with a tiny caution. (I tried some other fiber
tablets that were so difficult, I couldn't chew them at all. Even attempting to let them dissolve (in my mouth)
did absolutely nothing. They had been rocks in a tube! What you can not get down can not help you.)
These, on the other hand, were uncomplicated even for me to chew - soft, not sticky, flavorful and easy to take.
I was asking yourself where the weight management part came in as opposed to the other fiber gummies.
Considering that the ingredients and nutrition info are not listed in detail right here on Amazon, I went with this one particular.
It states on the back of the package that the "weight management" part is due to fiber keeping you feeling
complete longer so you may well eat less, and the B vitamins added will assist you sustain energy levels.
So, the extra buck (vs the fiber gummies by the identical corporation NOT listed as weight mgmt) went to B vitamins.
If you currently take a multi vitamin or have sufficient Vitamin B intake, then you may well not need to have these more than the other gummies.
Nonetheless, I can use the additional B's, so will gladly take them for now. Ought to the price tag grow to be substantially
several, then I'll go for the fiber-only tabs.
I wish the cost was a tiny lower, but all in all, quite happy with this item so far.
I'll let y'all know about the actual fiber component! LOL!
UPDATE - they are working! Won't get into too much detail, but if you are seeking at fiber tablets, it really is a quite
safe bet you have issues in the colon location too. Let's just say that I was 1 of those who necessary a calendar
to chart a BM - it was constantly feast or famine in that area.
So far, this is really keeping points moving along like a usual person could encounter. They taste so really good, I have
a challenging time not taking much more than necessary, though it might possibly take a lot for me... positively thrilled with my purchase.
Be positive to drink liquids of some sort with them. If you do not, they will leave a "fuzzy" feeling in your mouth,
and can not possibly be good for your esophagus either. (I tried to just nab them a couple instances, and drink later.
It just isn't a great thought.) It is just standard sense to drink one thing soon after any supplement or pill, but primarily important
with fiber-associated pills. I found that my "magic number" appears to be six of these. So, every single other day or so, I'll have six of them
just to make confident. I would guess it depends on your individual metabolism, but while the two-per-day was okay and did assist,
it took six for points to be how I imagine "regular" people already live life! )
Thank you, Vitafusion, for a awesome and beneficial product!

Unlike other reviewers, I do have challenges with irregularity. I started consuming the Fiber A single products, which helped alot, but then I began monitoring my calorie intake and the Fiber One was placing me over each and every day. Then I found these VitaFusion Fiber Gummies. They are truly great - a bit of a surprise contemplating I can taste the icky of sucralose from a mile away. So wonderful, in reality, I get myself grabbing an extra one for a sweet fix from time to time. And, most beneficial of all, I am regular and on track with my calories. The only disappointment is that Amazon is $four a bottle even more than the bullseye shop, but that's an concern with Amazon, not the item itself.

Item Characteristics

  • five grams of Fiber Per Serving
  • Much more fiber than the top brands
  • Sugar absolutely free, consists of flavor peach,strwberry,berry
  • All-natural colors and flavors
  • American Culinary ChefsBest Award winner

No comments:

Post a Comment