Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valeo Neoprene Waist Trimmer, 1 Size

Valeo Neoprene Waist Trimmer, 1 Size

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.5 x 2 inches ; 8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B0007IS71E
  • UPC: 736097006907
  • Item model number: VA4498BK

List Price : $9.99
Price : $6.84
You Save : $3.15 (32%)
Valeo Neoprene Waist Trimmer, 1 Size

Product Description


8" Wide comfy neoprene that is very easily adjustable for a perfect fit. Retains heat and can be worn more than or below clothing. A single size fits all. Washable

Client Critiques


I am going back into the military and require to get into shape. My recruiter told me that he and other guys in the workplace put to use neoprene belts through PT and all through the day.
I was really sceptical, at very first. Immediately after the initial weekend of applying it, I have lost a little over an inch on my waist. Suprised me--it definitely does do the job.
As opposed to a couple of other belts out there, this one would fit almost everybody AND is washable.
Very best of luck.

I've utilized the Neoprene Waist Trimmer for a though now and it is the very best factor I've found to flatten my abs! You can wear it all day without it becoming noticed by anyone and it operates when you're carrying out your every day activities. Adore the trimmer!

Product Features

  • Constructed of 8 inch wide comfy neoprene for heat retention
  • Readily adjustable for perfect fit
  • Can be worn more than or below clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment