Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Proactiv Solution Micro-Crystal Acne Kit NEW FORMULA

Proactiv Solution Micro-Crystal Acne Kit NEW FORMULA

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B003EN4T2U
  • UPC: 735786011086

Price : $52.00
Proactiv Solution Micro-Crystal Acne Kit NEW FORMULA

Product Description


The medicine in New Proactiv® is micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide, with smaller, additional uniform particles developed to operate quicker and gentler than before. Renewing Cleanser is a exclusive oil-free of charge formula with smooth, tiny beads to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and other impurities, plus benzoyl peroxide to penetrate pores, attack bacteria, and assist heal blemishes. Revitalizing Toner helps balance tone and eliminate dead skin cells to reveal radiant skin. A specific formulation balances skin's all-natural acids witch hazel refines and purifies pores aloe and chamomile soothe and soften. Removes excess surface oil without having drying. Repairing Therapy is a light, oil-no cost lotion with finely milled benzoyl peroxide to help heal and prevent blemishes.

Customer Reviews


My skin is acne prone and I have tried quite a few things in the past to make it clear up, but absolutely nothing has worked. At initial Proactiv was a small irritating and drying for me. Word of assistance, don't get it near your eyes given that the cleanser does sting. The three step worked ideal away for me, inside a couple weeks my skin started finding clear and brighter. Occasionally I have minor breakouts, but absolutely nothing compared to before starting this kit. It is been a year now and I've never put to use any of the other merchandise in the line, except this three piece kit and one other moisturizer. The kit alone dries out my skin, so I use a separate moisturizer and SPF. The price is a little high for this kit, but here on Amazon I compared to the Proactiv internet site and a different webpage who also sell these goods and this price tag right here is most competitive. I like getting in a position to buy what I want instead of an complete kit at one particular time. A friend advised Proactiv to me. I would advise this kit to most any one except those with really sensitive or dry skin. The formula is type of powerful and at initially, like I said it dried my skin and stung a tiny if I got it close to my eyes.

Since years I have problems with my forehead.It is not acne it looks like an allergy,it is specially bad when I sweat a lot which I do usually simply because I reside in a hot country ,in Costa Rica.No doctor could aid me.
My wife suffers a little bit with acne and no product helped.Then she ordered PROACTIV and she told me.Just attempt it you never ever know.Of course as you can envision I did not believe a bit in this.I tried currently to various points and even the physicians....
O.K.I utilised it and I could not believe it.Soon after 3 days my forehead was substantially improved,after 1 week my forehead was clean it looked as I by no means had a thing.My wife and I could not think it.
My wife is also far better but the outcome is not so quick as mine.
I do not get paid for this evaluation and frequently I do not like to write,but it was so impressing that I wanted to share it.Most likely this product will not support everyody but it helped me.
Now I am working with the item for 1 month and every little thing is back as it was just before.The rush is back,so of course I am not so exited with the product any longer.I would give immediately after 1 month use only three stars

Item Characteristics

  • Set contains:
  • 4 oz Proactiv Micro Crsytal Advanced Cleanser
  • 4 oz proactiv Toner
  • two oz Proactiv Micro Crystal Advanced Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment