Thursday, February 23, 2012

L'Oreal 3 Steps Intensive Adult AcneResponse Kit

L'Oreal 3 Steps Intensive Adult AcneResponse Kit

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B000KOJV6U
  • UPC: 071249093375 071249088999
  • Item model number: FC013B

Price : $11.25
L'Oreal 3 Steps Intensive Adult AcneResponse Kit

Item Description


Quickly Clears Acne Breakouts and Fights Signs of Aging (with 2% Salicylic Acid) Intensive skin-clearing therapy inspired by professional anti-acne peels. Deeply purifies pores, quickly clears breakouts and assists erase acne marks. Stimulates wholesome cell turnover to reveal beautifully clear, younger-seeking skin. 3 STEP Method Contains: STEP 1: PRE-PEEL PREP Therapy (2. Oz.) This Pre-Peel Prep Treatment, with .55% Salicylic Acid, cleanses, removes excess oil and prepares skin for optimal peel results. STEP 2: INTENSIVE PEEL (2. Oz.) Exclusive formulation offers powerful acne therapy to rapidly clear breakouts and visibly minimize acne marks without having irritation. With 2% Salicylic Acid, deeply penetrates clogged pores to extract impurities, boosts healthy cell turnover, and helps restore clarity and brightness for younger-searching skin. SUNBURN ALERT: Mainly because this product might possibly make your skin far more sensitive to the sun, be certain you have sufficient sunscreen protection immediately after making use of this product. STEP3: POST-PEEL NEUTRALIZING MOISTURIZER (1. Oz.) With .6% Salicylic Acid and L'Oreal's Dermo-Calm Complex, soothes skin and aids control oil for a matte, shine-zero cost finish. Approximately 6 WEEKS Provide DIRECTIONS: Use 2 to three times a week. Wet Face. Gently massage treatment more than whole face for approxmately a single minute, avoiding eye location. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, decrease frequency of application.

Customer Evaluations


I have suffered from adult acne due to the fact I was 21 and tried so countless products, such as prescriptions ones, that I have lost track. The only reason I bought this was since it was on sale at Target for 16.99 and I thought what the heck. My expectations were beyond low. To my surprise, by the next day, my blemishes have either cleared or the inflammations went way down. After a week, my skin was practically flawless. Needless to say, when I went on my trip to Asia, I purchased it with me. I shared it with two of my cousins who had been each suffering from severe adult acne. Two days later, each of them came back to me with stunning outcomes. I would recommend this to anybody. I would having said that recommend that additional moisturizer is necessary afterwards.

I am in my mid twenties and have had acne for years. Have implemented a million things in the hopes of clearing up my face, which includes Proactive and prescription drugs, with little to no results. My Mom bought this for me on a whim. I tried it with absolutely no expectations whatsoever, thinking it was going to be like all the rest, lots of hype and no results. I did the peel at night, the subsequent morning I woke up and I noticed some of the redness was gone, and the acne was considerably minimized. I was totally floored, after placing on the peel three instances in one particular week I saw outcomes I have under no circumstances even observed with prescriptions.

Product Characteristics

  • Quickly clears acne breakouts and fights signs of aging with two% salicylic acid
  • Step 1: Pre-Peel Prep Therapy (2. fl oz (59 ml)
  • Step two: Intensive Peel (two. fl oz (59 ml)
  • Step three: Post-Peel Neutralizing Moisturizer (1. fl oz 30 ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment