Friday, February 17, 2012

Hoodia Ultra 2000 Time Release HIGH POTENCY 60,000 mg of Hoodia per bottle

Hoodia Ultra 2000 Time Release HIGH POTENCY 60,000 mg of Hoodia per bottle

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches ; 5 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002BXIZB0
  • UPC: 092617204025

List Price : $49.99
Price : $18.00
You Save : $31.99 (64%)
Hoodia Ultra 2000 Time Release HIGH POTENCY 60,000 mg of Hoodia per bottle

Product Description


Hoodia Ultra 2000 is an thrilling product that is continuing to gain recognition , 2000mg per serving, time release formula that allows prolonged benefit of hoodia instead of the High/low effect of countless other merchandise on the marketplace. Hoodia is Harvested at peak ripeness to maximize the potency. Note: we do not have scientific evidence that hoodia operates but we do have several clients that say that it does.have given positive comments on the product. Product name is trademark protected, resale is strictly prohibited This product is not intended to cure or stop any sort of illness or illness.

Consumer Reviews


I was incredibly skeptical when shopping for this, but it does seem to essentially function.
I've battled with weight issues my entire life. I began taking Xenadrine back when it nonetheless had Ephedra, and was able to go from 227lbs down to 148lbs. Of course this wasn't due to the Xenadrine, as I cut all the crap out of my diet program and worked out like crazy. Due to various points, I ended up gaining back 100lbs more than the last four years. And with ephedra out of the picture I believed I was screwed.
A buddy of mine had been taking a hoodia supplement, from a further webpage, and gave me a couple of to attempt. They genuinely did appear to curb my appetite and give me somewhat of an power boost.
Soon after looking for a though on Amazon these seemed the least gimmicky, and had the very best value per mg, so I figured they'd be worth a shot.
I'm commonly somebody who is consistently hungry, and if food is in front of me it WILL get eaten. I took one pill yesterday at about 11am, but 3pm I realized I hadn't eaten anything the whole day. But decided to eat a smaller salad. A friend wanted to go get dinner around 7pm, and I couldn't believe I immediately after looking at the menu for 15 minutes, nothing honestly seemed appealing. I didn't want to eat at all. When I got my food, I ate it the slowest I have ever in my life and couldn't even finish it. Commonly I'm the individual who is always the initial to finish my food and is nonetheless hungry. Myself, and the individual I was with had been shocked.
Now this is nonetheless seeming too great to be true, so I'm hoping this is not a placebo impact tricking me out. But at only $18/bottle even if it is, I am nevertheless satisfied. I'll absolutely be ordering the three bottle pack next time.

This is a lot of Hoodia for the revenue! I consider that all-natural Hoodia is 1 of those items that you either love it or you dont. I consider some people today anticipate too considerably. I like this item alot since it aids curve my cravings. I was finding to be a crazy snacker. 1 time through lunch, my boss advised hoodia ultra 2000 to me. At first, I didnt truly notice too significantly difference but more than time, I identified that I was getting less cravings. this saved me revenue and helped quit my trend of gaining weight. I am now on my 4th bottle and I guess I have now develop into a loyal consumer. I am starting to fit into clothes I didnt fit into for quite some time. I never ever throw anything out. I am mad at myself for not noticing the three bottle set you can get on amazon and save extra capital.

Item Capabilities

  • Join the Ultra Plan
  • 60 pills, 1 Month of Hooda , 2 caps per day
  • Time Released Hoodia
  • 2000 mg of Hoodai per serving, 60,000 mg. per bottle
  • Continued Benefit due to time release formula. Hoodia does not work for all folks nor does any dietary supplement

No comments:

Post a Comment