Saturday, February 18, 2012

Facial Exercises by Carolyn's Facial Fitness - Value Pack with DVD

Facial Exercises by Carolyn's Facial Fitness - Value Pack with DVD

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
  • ASIN: B001J9WQY4
  • UPC: 753182050492
  • Item model number: CFF Value Pack

Price : $39.95
Facial Exercises by Carolyn's Facial Fitness - Value Pack with DVD

Product Description


Everybody knows that via exercising in a fitness center you can firm up the body and skin. Naturally, the same is accurate about the muscles in the face and neck. As your muscles and connective tissue tone, your skin tightens up and becomes far more resilient and elastic, as well! CFF is a system of facial workouts that in fact construct muscle fiber that creates lift, enhances the beauty of the skin and diminishes wrinkles. CFF is known for the balanced, even build it provides to the face and neck. It is simple to find out and uncomplicated to use. It is a Total Plan. You will receive complete instructions, a DVD that shows you the total handholds for every and each workout and a Pacing CD that talks you via the whole workout in only 15 minutes. This is a reasonable amount of time any one can afford. You also receive a lot of full color photo-illustrated bonus facial workouts, downloadable in pdf form for effortless access, a 3-step wrinkle release technique that diminishes deep-seated lines in the face and neck and an painless to do massage technique that ensures a strong, stylish create to the face. Larger and appropriately toned muscles can take five, ten to fifteen years off your look. This program is for both males and ladies. Regain that very important, youthful look you believed you'd in no way see once more.

Consumer Critiques


This Facial Fitness Program is wonderful. The deep wrinkles around my mouth flattened out and at times seem to disappear. The shape of my face has altered - it is no longer drooping, but has firmed up. I look younger now, than when I initially began performing the workouts. Carolyn's method is hassle-free to find out, takes only 15 minutes a day and rescued me from seeking way older then my age! I commonly do the workouts in the morning - I call it my face yoga! It is like a meditation, as it centers me for the rest of the day...and tends to make me appear improved too! I extremely advise this plan.
I located Carolyn to be quite supportive, if you have any questions.
S.Schenker-Skye

Carolyn's facial exercises are the most effective! I have attempted various competitor's kits. Some do not offer you any resistance-if you've ever been into bodybuilding, you will know that this is a must-and some are SO longgggg! This regime is only 15 minutes or so, but she gives you a handful of advanced workouts for challenge places, to add if you like. The DVD is to teach you the workouts. You discover what they are known as, and how to perform each and every move. It becomes old hat following a few occasions of practicing. Then the pacing CD is applied to lie down and do the workouts as you learned them on the DVD. It is not rocket science. I promise, immediately after a couple of weeks, you will notice adequate difference to Keep GOING. I've been at it for virtually ten months. My face is so several, I do not even recall what it felt like to look in the mirror and say, "Oh, my gosh, I am seeking so old!" I now look in the mirror and say, "Thanks, Carolyn! Thanks, God, for top me to this woman's workout program!" I am 47 years old, and I implemented to smoke. The lines on my lips? GONE! The gross lines below my eyes? GONE! The gathering of nasty looking folds below my neck? pretty much GONE! Still working on those, but producing tremendous progress. My naso labial folds? quite much GONE! No one particular tells me I look tired anymore. And I got told that nearly just about every day I appear wide awake, and my cheeks are lifted. My husband in some cases makes me smile so he can pinch my cheeks. He thinks my exercises are funny, but he likes the results! I will never ever quit using this plan. Under no circumstances. And I can promise that if you don't get started working with it, I'll consistently look greater then YOU! (just poking fun. Do yourself a favor, attempt this product!)

Item Capabilities

  • All 28 facial exercises in the program are totally demonstrated on the DVD, which includes those lying down
  • Designed by a schoolteacher and physician, CFF is painless to understand and simple to use as nicely as secure
  • Includes a Pacing CD that talks you through a complete work-out in only a 15 minute session
  • Bonus exercises, a Wrinkle Release technique and a massage strategy, all with color photographs
  • A full facial workout system that evenly lifts and tightens both the face and the neck

No comments:

Post a Comment