Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Combo ACAI Fat Burn 3 and Hoodia Ultra 2000 Diet Pill with Green Tea, Grapefruit

Combo ACAI Fat Burn 3 and Hoodia Ultra 2000 Diet Pill with Green Tea, Grapefruit, Apple Cider, and more for Weight Loss and 2000mg of Hoodia

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B003N272KS
  • UPC: 092617401073

List Price : $79.99
Price : $29.00
You Save : $50.99 (64%)
Combo ACAI Fat Burn 3 and Hoodia Ultra 2000 Diet Pill with Green Tea, Grapefruit, Apple Cider, and more for Weight Loss and 2000mg of Hoodia

Item Description


60 Tablets of Acai Juice Extreem TM per bottle. This is among the Best Acai readily available on the market. Not all Acai is offered equally. Helps burn calories due to its potency in naturally boosting metabolism. Hoodia Ultra 2000 is an exciting product that is all-natural, and useful in its potent, 2000mg per serving, time release formula that allows prolonged benefit of hoodia instead of the High/low effect of other products on the market place. Acai Fat Burn 3 contains caffeine Note: We do not have scientific evidence that hoodia suppresses the appetite or that these products function or will make a person lose weight but we do have numerous buyers that have commented positively on the goods. Hoodia Ultra 2000 is an exciting item that is natural, and beneficial in its potent, 2000mg per serving, time release formula that makes it possible for prolonged benefit of hoodia instead of the High/low impact of other goods on the market. Acai Fat Burn 3 consists of caffeine Note: We do not have scientific evidence that hoodia suppresses the appetite or that these merchandise function or will make a person shed weight but we do have various shoppers that have commented positively on the products.

Client Evaluations


It is finally time to share my encounter and attempt to help other individuals since these two prouducts have helped me.
I have been buying hoodia ultra and fat burn 3 together on the net for more than a year now and have finally met my goals so I am quite excited. I was in a rut back about a year ago and was eating out of habit, had broken up with my boyfriend, and it was just spirling down hill. After hitting what felt like rock bottom, I decided that I was not going to be self destructive and instead be excellent to my self.
I have a new boyfriend now and I have enhanced my eating habits in a huge way. The hoodia ultra has helped my cravings and the fat burn has been performing the rest. I have met my goals now so I think I will cut the dose in half for the fat burn and just take 1 per day as lengthy as I am not gaining weight.
I will continue to take the two hoodia pills every single day considering that they are all natural and will help me preserve my weight by not becoming so hungry.

OMG! I rarely take the time to provide feedback on items-(shame on me) but this time I had to. I am amazed at how well this product functions! I really feel energized and am in control of my appetite. My weakness is sugars like donuts-I have some in the house and have not been tempted to indulge-for me that is impressive especially whilst stressed like now though in the last weeks of college coursework. I just got the product on Friday, started taking it immediately and have lost 1 pound already-
I will say that quite possibly happened considering that I did not indulge in the usual sugary snacks and totally increased my water intake. Even so, it is critical that I mention that I wake up in the morning a grab a donut initial, generally and will sometimes wake up throughout the night the temptation is gone! I have ADHD and acquire that I am far more focused and am no longer tempted to procrastinate the day away. I appreciate the powerful fat burning combination of green tea, grapefruit, and apple cider vinegar. I have to add that I have experienced some inability to fall asleep proper away quite possibly since I take the 2nd dose about 3pm- however, I do not really feel jittery like I often do with other diet program pills. I entirely advise this product. BTW, the item came 1 day earlier than expected- I also suggest this seller!

Item Features

  • Two Products: Hoodia Ultra 2000 and Acai Fat Burn, 2 caps per day of every single product
  • 60 pills, 1 Month of Hooda 2000mg per serving of 2 pills
  • Pure Brazillian ACAI with other ingredients that assist burn fat and shed weight in a natural way. High antioxidant qualities. Enhances a wholesome Diet regime
  • ACAI with Green tea, grapefruit, Apple Cider, and far more antioxidant capsules
  • no preservatives, no sugar, useful diet pill, weight loss help

By : Acai Fat Burn ; Hoodia Ultra 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment