Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bye Bye Blemish Dry Lotion Drying 1 oz.

Bye Bye Blemish Dry Lotion Drying 1 oz.

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.2 x 5.6 inches ; 3.2 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B00027D6SE
  • UPC: 640466700955
  • Item model number: BD Lotion

List Price : $10.99
Price : $6.61
You Save : $4.38 (40%)
Bye Bye Blemish Dry Lotion Drying 1 oz.

Product Description


Package Quantity: 1
Bye-Bye Blemish Drying Lotion is an antiseptic and clarifying answer to reduce the size and severity of any blemish overnight. It exfoliates pore-blocking debris with a proven beta hydroxyl formula. Maximum strength salicylic acid exfoliated dead cells from pores, allowing all-all-natural drying ingredients to penetrate and treat infection. Overnight spot treatment rapidly lowering the size and severity of pimples. Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Non-irritating, even on sensitive skin. 75-100 applications in each and every bottle. Works in harmony with the skin to supply optimum outcomes.

Consumer Critiques


I just bought some of this for myself and my daughter. I'm 34 and she's 15. I'd currently tried Proactiv in the past and it did absolutely nothing for me except make my face moist. The only element of Proactiv that gets rid of bumps is the Sulfur Mask. Most people do not even understand that it's the only factor from Proactiv they need to have to get to get rid of the acne, the other stuff is to take your revenue. So I thought to myself, why not locate another less expensive solution that had both Sulfur and Zinc Oxide in it(exact same ingredients as in Proactiv). Proactiv's remedy has four% sulfur for $20(less on Ebay), though Bye Bye Blemish has 10% sulfur for only $8-$ten.
My acne is not as prominent as my daughter's mainly because I do the each day facial washing regimen and care. Getting 15, she sometimes forgets to completely wash her skin as often and she also touches her face alot even more. She gets certainly bad blackheads and whiteheads on her cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. We made use of a blackhead remover to get black and whiteheads cleaned out on her skin. Then we applied the bye bye blemish to every single on and she went to bed. I had to say that I was rather impressed. Despite the fact that you could nevertheless see some of the bumps in the morning, they had been fairly diminished. Some of her bumps has even smoothed all the way down. Right after the 2nd day cleaning her skin and adding the blemish resolution, most of them could no longer be noticed, except for the light scarring of exactly where some of the bumps had been.
Just before some of you say, "oh, she need to perform for the Bye Bye Blemish" corporation. I would say that those who speak against the item must function for Proactiv or SkinID, lol. Expensive commercials and superstar endorsements do not make a item function better, it just makes you the consumer pay extra for the item. If you check the Bye Bye Blemish internet site, they have celebrity endorsements too, but it nevertheless expenses $8, lol. I'll spend $8 once over $40/month any day just to attempt something that could possibly perform far better. Just be positive to comply with the directions on the bottle! This stuff can dry your skin out if you overuse it!


I have been making use of this product for about 2 years and am really pleased with it. It can be a tiny bit drying if you use it everyday. I was initially unhappy with this when I first started using it mainly because as soon as you run out of the clear liquid on best, you are stuck with just the brown stuff so when I get low I just add alcohol to it and it lasts for a seriously extended time.

Item Characteristics

  • Dries up acne pimples, dries and clears acne blemishes.
  • Antiseptic and clarifying lotion guaranteed to lower the size and severity of blemishes
  • See results overnight, exfoliates pore blocking debris overnight
  • Recommended for isolated pimples
  • Please read all label specifics on delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment