Thursday, February 23, 2012

Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions, Full-Size Regime Kit

Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions, Full-Size Regime Kit

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches ; 10.7 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B00394DVS2
  • UPC: 792850005303 792850002548
  • Item model number: 00530-4

List Price : $29.99
Price : $23.42
You Save : $6.57 (22%)
Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions, Full-Size Regime Kit

Item Description


Natural Acne Solutions The to begin with and only definitely natural acne solutions clinically proven to cut down and prevent acne - three step Regiment Kit. Formulated with Salicylic Acid derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, penetrates pores to lower acne and stop future breakouts. Each and every All-natural Acne Solutions item combines the wonder of Willow Bark with some of the preferred all-natural ingredients to treat acne prone skin. Target acne with Burt's Bees All-natural Acne Solutions line of products. 1. Purifying GEL CLEANSER five fl oz 2. Everyday MOISTURIZING LOTION 2 oz 3. Targeted SPOT Treatment .26 fl oz. Willow Bark Extract — This extract consists of natural Beta Hydroxy Acids, which perform as a natural skin exfoliants to support unplug follicles and pores.

Consumer Critiques


As someone struggling with acne for more than 20 years, I really feel that I have wonderful authority to rate this item as there is nothing at all for acne that I haven't tried. This factor functions, and functions beautifully. I was applying Proactiv ahead of and, even though it helped a small, it created my skin super flaky and irritated, and the acne was nonetheless there. Nonetheless, it was the most beneficial thing that I had tried, so I utilised it for years. Proactiv did not cease my breakouts, even though, and at times they were so poor that you couldn't tell that I was employing an acne therapy twice a day, religiously. Proactiv customer service told me to try the super strength formula, which did not aid either.
I finally gave up and decided to attempt something natural just after reading a couple of wonderful critiques for Burt's Bees acne products. Boy, am I glad I did. I about two weeks of use my skin already looked much better than it did in a extended, lengthy time. I haven't had any alot more awful breakouts, no additional peeling and flakiness, no extra irritation. Doesn't smell negative and it's invisible (Proactiv has a funky odor and tends to make your skin shiny). I am not employing the hydrating lotion, even though, due to the fact my skin is honestly oily and I the lotion was also a lot for my skin kind - not that it gave me acne, but it did make my skin feel "heavy", so I stopped employing it. Now I merely wash my face morning and night with the cleaning item, and when I see that I am about to have a breakout I use the spot therapy. The spot treatment does not have the very best smell in the planet, but it functions like in no way I tried just before.
With this regimen, I haven't had a breakout considering that beginning utilizing the merchandise. Also, since I am not making use of the hydrating lotion, I am going to be able to save some money by acquiring the merchandise separately - rather of purchasing the kit, I'll purchase only the two items I use. I am so happy that Burt's Bee does sells the products separately.
The added good impact is that it seems that my skin tone is becoming even more even immediately after employing the merchandise. Proactiv left me complete of dark spots but this is carrying out a fairly nice job in receiving rid of them.
Bottom line - I extremely advocate these merchandise. My subsequent step is to buy the scrub and all I can say is that I hope this keeps operating!


Late 30's mom and teenage daughters all use this product and Enjoy it. All-natural product and pretty productive. Combined with a fantastic eating plan we really like how our skin looks suitable now just after about a month of use!

Item Attributes

  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island

No comments:

Post a Comment