Tuesday, February 21, 2012

AZTEC SECRETS Indian Healing Clay

AZTEC SECRETS Indian Healing Clay

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches ; 1.4 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0014P8L9W
  • UPC: 727616171169
  • Item model number: ASIHC

List Price : $8.19
Price : $6.84
You Save : $1.35 (16%)
AZTEC SECRETS Indian Healing Clay

Item Description


Size: 1
How Aztec Secret Operates Indian Healing Clay Clays have been put to use for centuries to beautify and refresh when utilized as a facial mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile river and the Arabian desert more than 1800 years ago, as portion of her beauty ritual. German and Roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago. Many of these spas nevertheless exist and use clay even today. Pliney the Elder devoted an whole chapter of his All-natural History" to the countless makes use of of clay for pimples, black heads and skin tightening. Various popular naturopaths, such as Kuhn, Just and Kneipp have contributed to the revival of the makes use of of clay by way of their natural remedies for arthritus and skin ailgments. Aztec Indian Healing Clay A Brief History - The Worlds Most Powerful Facial The use of clay with apple cider vinegar can be dated back to the southern French priest of the16th century, Kneipp, and his all-natural treatments working with clay packs and poultices. Throughout history the use of clay, particularly green clay or bentonite, is well documented. To understand additional about clay, appear for "Our Earth Our Remedy" by Raymond Dexteit, translated by Michel Abehsera in your local well being food retailer or book store. AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that quite often reach 134 d

Consumer Evaluations


Let me tell you...if you ever want to know what it really is like to have a black hole on your face then all you have to do is get this product. If you mix it just ideal not only will you feel pulsating and tightening, you will really feel as if your face has moved( such as your lips puckering) but it certainly hasn't. It really is fairly impressive. I leave it on for as long as I want or can take. It doesn't burn me or anything(even though it did burn 1 of my buddies with negative acne, but I think that was a excellent sign.) It just sort of sets me in stone. I make positive that when I mix it with Bragg's Organic Apple Cider that the texture is silky and whipped. No clumps! I have noticed that some use water but meh...I say go by the actual directions.
I assume a single of the misconceptions about a item like this is that your face becomes smooth when you scrub it off. This stuff is tremendously challenging to get off like that. I advise taking a rag and soaking it with warm water and dabbing it generously on the clay so that it softens somewhat. THEN scrub/wipe it off.
I only do this when a week since my skin is pretty typical and do not want to dry it out. So far the top benefit this clay has given is it is blackhead loosening. I often put a nose strip on right soon after I wash this off. When I pull that factor off I get pretty much all the blackheads on my nose. It makes me really happy. Now I know some men and women have T-Zone blackheads so I am positive you could also use strips on your chin and forehead.
This item is somewhat inexpensive and the apple cider is also. It really is worth a try.

I am 32 years old with really sensitive skin. I have acne, eczema, significant pores and my skin will dry into a red rash due to changing weather or triggered by some products. No quantity of Retional, Accutane, Protiviti, Clearisil and so on etc has ever taken care of my issues.
I just implemented this mask for the first time (with applecider vinegar) and my skin feels super soft. My pores have shrunk to the point that I am applying one of those (horrific) magnifying mirrors and they nonetheless appear modest. I did feel the tightening and pulling that other people have described but it was satisfying to know the item was working. My face did turn red immediately immediately after the treatment, but that faded inside 20 minutes. I am Incredibly pleased with the result and will use this once more often.
I have implemented clay-based face masks ahead of, such as the bar and tube from Fresh, a mud mask from Sabon, and also fresh masks from Lush (the Chocolate clay one is my fave). None of those masks have produced as really good a outcome as this item. PLUS this clay was far much less pricey than the goods i just mentioned.
A massive thank you to the reviewer who stated that you can come across this at Wholefoods. I was able to get it there for $6 just after reading about it on amazon yesterday. I only had to use 1 tablespoon worth of the product (plus 1T of liquid) to cover my entire face and neck so I will expect this jar will final me a year or much more!
I'll have to deliver an update if it assists my Acne but its also soon to tell...

Product Characteristics

  • Serving Size - 1/8 inch
  • Does Not Contain: additives, fragrances, animal merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment