Thursday, February 16, 2012

AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System

AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 2 x 6 inches ; 11 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B000KK53L6
  • UPC: 788521129003 788521129201
  • Item model number: 12900

Price : $21.87
You Save : $8.12 (27%)
AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System

Item Description


Substantially far better more rapidly than Proactiv, plus 4 times far more strong. With time-released 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol. Accelerates healing rapidly - improvement in just days. Attacks the three stages of serious acne formation. Stops new outbreaks 24/7. The most potent dermatologist-preferred acne-healing medicine on the market devoid of a prescription. Maximum acne fighting power. So even severely troubled skin can look clear wholesome! University Medical's Acne Zero cost Clear Skin Method, the sensational acne-fighting plan applied and trusted by millions, is now offered in this 4-step Serious Acne Treatment program. With maximum strength time-released ten% Benzoyl Peroxide and Retinol. It has been created especially for persons of all ages and skin sorts who suffer from serious on-going acne and who have attempted classic prescription and more than the counter remedies without having achievement. Exclusive time-released formula attacks the 3 stages of severe acne formation 24 hours/day Keeps pores clear of the impurities that trigger acne: dried oils, dead skin cells and bacteria. Fights acne at all points of its progression to acne lesions blemishes can practically disappear. Encourages even the most troubled or damaged skin to appear radiantly blemish cost-free healthy. The 3 harmful stages of acne breakouts: Stage 1) Skin glands overproduce an oily substance named sebum. Stage 2) Dead skin cells accumulate to trigger a blocked pore. Stage 3) Well-known skin bacteria break down the sebum cells within the pore. This leads to the inflammation, infection and eruptions that are named acne. Serious to clear starts the subsequent day - guaranteed!

Client Reviews


Considering that I was 11 or 12 I've had acne difficulties - it began out mild but sooner or later my skin became oily and filled with acne Now 18 years old, I've attempted ProActive, Clearasil, and now this AcneFree technique.
Initial of all, let me say: Do not waste your time on ProActive. Of the 3 I mentioned above, it was the least effective. ProActive is just generally watered-down Clearasil, which is excellent for use on mild acne.
Still, for moderate to severe acne, I extremely advocate this item. I've been using it for a small alot more than two weeks and, even though my face is not entirely free of charge of acne (despite the fact that I suspect it will be soon), it is significantly less irritated and my skin does really feel softer. I don't have a lot of bumps, just red blotches where the acne employed to be. These mild blotches are going away each and every passing day.
Nevertheless, I have to state: whilst this product is awesome for serious acne and works nicely (yes, much better than ProActive, in my opinion) I would NOT advise utilizing it for mild acne or as some sort of skin care treatment. These are POTENT chemical substances that you are placing on your face/chest/back, not some mild antibiotics.
Now, my skin has been rather tolerant to acne medications therefore far, and I have not skilled any itching, peeling or irritation. Still, this product did BURN around my eyes. DO NOT USE IT Inside AN INCH OF YOUR EYES! THEY SAY IT WILL BURN, AND THEY MEAN IT!
The third step of the morning routine, which I believe in the repair lotion, is a gritty, sandpaper-feeling substance. In the beginning, it stung when I put it on considering of its rough texture and the truth that my skin was sensitive due to the acne. Then again, once your skin begins to clear up, it won't bother you so a lot any longer. For a week or two, you just have to soldier on and deal with it. It is also probable that it will dry your skin out. What a lot of reviewers don't know, then again, is that this is SUPPOSED to take place. That is how Benzoyl Peroxide and other acne medicines perform - they dry out the affected area to kill the bacteria and other impurities that lead to acne. If you get mild dry skin, that implies it is Operating! If you hate the feeling of dry skin, nonetheless, use an oil cost-free or low-oil moisturizer. It will make your skin softer though also not impeding the effect of the acne medication.
Overall, I recommend this product to any individual with moderate to serious acne. This is a incredibly potent system to put it in perspective, ProActive and Clearasil have 3-4% Benzoyl Peroxide whereas this system makes use of 10%. It is a really potent, potent system. Use it wisely, and don't be afraid to lower how frequently you use it if it irritates your skin. Your skin will gradually develop into implemented to it and the burning or irritation will reduce. Then again, I sincerely should pressure to not use this about your eyes - my skin had not develop into irritated with anything else just before, and when I applied it about my eyes, it burned. I do not mean stung, I mean burned, exactly where there were dark red circles around my eyes (they went away in about 2 days, but had been tender to the touch).
Also, it really is not specifically perfume - I notice a couple of reviewers gave it a bad review because it smelled negative. Yeah, it does not smell the top, but the smell wears off once the lotion has been absorbed into your skin. As lengthy as you are additional interested in losing acne than how it smells, it shouldn't bother you.

I only began breaking out with acne in my early thirties. Soon after trying the Loreal adult acne system for 2 months Proactiv for 6 months with minimal outcomes, I decided to give this a try. Yes, it made my skin especially dry the initial couple of weeks but I implemented a moisturizer more than it kept making use of it and got wonderful results. I had the challenging, massive painful nodules on my face and this not only cleared them but I do not even break out any longer. 1 kit lasted me 6 months and my skin is soft smooth. Right after the acne went it away, it did leave behind the black marks but Avon's skin brightener faded those out almost overnight. I very advise this item.

Product Features

  • Serious acne method
  • Dermatologist preferred
  • Benzoyl peroxide plus retinol formula
  • For all ages and skin sorts
  • four simple actions-clinically verified to fight acne 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment