Friday, February 24, 2012

AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System

AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches ; 10.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B00243FOGG
  • UPC: 788521135554 788521120079
  • Item model number: UNIVERSITY362848

Price : $19.99
AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System

Item Description


Highest Incremental Opportunity. Most Dermatologists rate acne acne as mild, moderate or severe. AcneFree sensitive targets mild acne which is the first stage of acne sufferers (generally non-treaters). Consequently, represents a huge incremental opportunity. New Acne Totally free Sensitive Skin Method.

Customer Evaluations


I am in my mid-40s and have been suffering from ever-worsening acne for some years. It was a lot worse than when I was in my teens, and had gotten to the point where I felt definitely embarrassed about my skin. It was especially negative with the hormonal fluctuations of my menstrual cycle. I tried Numerous unique merchandise, both over the counter and prescribed by my medical doctor. Nothing at all seemed to make the slightest distinction. I had tried Pro-Active, as nicely -- nothing at all. Acne No cost Sensitive has made a Significant improvement in my skin! I will not say it is wonderful all the time, but blemishes are substantially fewer, smaller and clear up a lot more quickly, devoid of leaving a mark. It worked superior when I started becoming pretty liberal with the step 3 (benzoil peroxide) cream. My a single complaint is that you can not decide to buy every item seperately. I don't need a lot of moisturizer, so I always have lots of that, but run out of the other things. Bottom line: I assume everyone's skin is particularly individual, so this product could possibly not operate for you -- but lordy, I positive am grateful it has worked so well for me! Wonderful luck.

Tried alot of acne systems, this is by far the preferred! I use this a single considering it is for sensitive skin. Extremely gentle, and it lasts a Lengthy TIME! As opposed to a thing like ProActiv that you pay 40 dollars for, and it only lasts a month. You pay not even 20 for this and it lasts me about 3 1/two-four months! Wonderful! Like, like, like this and would reccommend it to any person!

Product Capabilities

  • Attacks acne causing bacteria with patented time released Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid
  • 3 uncomplicated actions clinically proven to fight acne 24/7
  • Non irritating and non drying

No comments:

Post a Comment