Thursday, February 23, 2012

2000 mg Time Released Super Hoodia 2000 Hoodia 180 pills 3 Months

2000 mg Time Released Super Hoodia 2000 Hoodia 180 pills 3 Months

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 1 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002BXINT4
  • UPC: 092617401127

List Price : $149.99
Price : $39.95
You Save : $110.04 (73%)
2000 mg Time Released Super Hoodia 2000 Hoodia 180 pills 3 Months

Item Description


Super Hoodia 2000 is an exciting product that enables prolonged benefit of Hoodia instead of the High/low impact of other products on the market. Hoodia is Harvested at peak ripeness to maximize the potency. Note: We do not have scientific evidence that hoodia suppresses the appetite or will make an individual lose weight but we do have several shoppers that confirm that the product functions. Super Hoodia 2000 is trademark protected. Resale of this product is prohibited.

Consumer Critiques


I've been taking it for just shy of 4 weeks and I'm now at 194 lbs. I've lost 17 lbs!
The most incredible thing is that I just don't consider about food. It really is like the hunger switch got turned off.
I've gone from consuming a large breakfast, a lot of snacks and a ton of drive-through rapid food to consuming a Balance Bar for breakfast, a grilled chicken salad for lunch and a thing tiny for dinner-- like a can of vegetarian chili. If I do snack I'll grab a handful of almonds, a banana or a couple carrots, and honestly, at occasions I have to remind myself to eat.
I haven't had any side effects or the high/low blood sugar I at all times get when I diet plan. The truth is I don't even really feel like I'm dieting given that the course of action has been effortless.
I only have 19 even more pounds till I hit my goal weight and I am calm and confident and I don't really feel like there's any rush. That's a enormous modify for me.
For somebody who has at all times struggled with food challenges, this is like a excellent extended vacation.
Thank you!

It is quite often frustrating, acquiring merchandise that you can trust and that truly work. I implemented to have fantastic luck with a different brand that I can no longer uncover so that got me shopping. On my third attempt, I located this item. I have found that it does a good job helping to curb my appetite. I like to combine it with yet another all natural diet plan pill I have been utilizing and together, I have ended up with some good weight loss outcomes. I have lost an common of 4 1/2 pounds per month over the final 4 months and this was without having substantially physical exercise. If you find a hoodia that works for you then stick with it. I dont assume that any Hooda functions for everybody especially if they are continually on the go or continuously stressed out. Hoodia doesnt burn calories, it only assists curb the appetite. I believe that some consumers are so obsessed with eating that they eat even when they are not hungry therefore, averting the advantages of hoodia. The time release feature of this is a good added bonus.

Product Attributes

  • 180 pills, three Months of Hoodia
  • Continued Benefit due to time release formula
  • Time Released Hoodia
  • This product is well-liked for many folks but there are generally exceptions mainly because of peoples' private physique chemistry, caloric intake, level of physical activity, tension, personal metabolism, etc.
  • 2000 mg of Hoodia per serving, 2 pills per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment